I'm sure you have all seen our super new outdoor area at the front of the school! We officially opened it last Friday and I'm pleased to say the childen from both Year 1 classes have been using it every afternoon in all weathers. It is a super addition to our provision and the children have really been on task and engaged, extending their learning outside.
Learning through play is still a vital part of our day in Year 1 and we are really showing super collaborative teamwork together.
Enjoy a look through a few photos from the first few days!
Phase 1 Updates
- Phase 1 Show!!
- Welcome to all our new Reception children!
- Year 1 clown workshop
- Year 1 new outdoor area!
- Year 1 and our wonderful circus workshop!
- Wonderful Warwick castle Trip!
- Reception children visit Year 1 again
- Jeffers Class library slot
- Reception in Year 1!
- Reception Trip to the Sea Life Centre
- Easter Bonnet Fun!!
- ' Jeff-berg Shop!'
- Spring News From Reception
- Year 1 Baking Fun
- Reception Phonics afternoon
- Year 1 Reuse, Reduce, Recycle Workshop
- Reception News!
- Year 1 visit to the Botanic Gardens
- News from Year 1
- Circus Workshop
- What a super start to Year 1