Year 1 had the most AMAZING day at Warwick Castle this week. We are sure the children will have told you all about the wonderful experiences we had. We went up hundreds of Spiral steps to the top of the Tower, we walked along the ramparts looking at the battlements, we watched the 'Falconer's quest' bird show, we went inside the castle and saw the types of armour and clothes they wore a long time ago.
Here are the photos of our trip, we think they will tell you more than writing about it. The children were so well behaved and excited all day. Just look at the awe and wonder on their faces!
We are so proud of them all, thank you.
Mrs Cross, Mrs Johnson and Mrs Greenwood.
Phase 1 Updates
- Phase 1 Show!!
- Welcome to all our new Reception children!
- Year 1 clown workshop
- Year 1 new outdoor area!
- Year 1 and our wonderful circus workshop!
- Wonderful Warwick castle Trip!
- Reception children visit Year 1 again
- Jeffers Class library slot
- Reception in Year 1!
- Reception Trip to the Sea Life Centre
- Easter Bonnet Fun!!
- ' Jeff-berg Shop!'
- Spring News From Reception
- Year 1 Baking Fun
- Reception Phonics afternoon
- Year 1 Reuse, Reduce, Recycle Workshop
- Reception News!
- Year 1 visit to the Botanic Gardens
- News from Year 1
- Circus Workshop
- What a super start to Year 1