At Loatlands Primary School we believe in the transformative power of education. Our school community is where we develop as well-rounded individuals, using our collective strengths to grow as a team. We believe that every member of our school community has the capacity to excel. This success will only be achieved through a commitment towards our shared values of respect, resilience and curiosity.
- We are a caring and thoughtful school community. We understand the importance of showing kindness and politeness to others.
- We appreciate our differences and accept others for who they are. We celebrate our unique strengths and talents.
- We promote honesty, understanding that we are all responsible for our own actions. We act with integrity so that we can respectfully disagree and move forward together as a result.
- We show courage and positivity when working together to tackle new challenges. As learners, we know our own strengths and weaknesses, taking bold risks whilst learning.
- We seek feedback to help us grow. We try to learn from our mistakes, showing determination to succeed.
- We support each other so that we are happy, confident individuals. We are encouraged to make healthy choices so we feel good about ourselves.
- As a community, we ask questions about the world around us to challenge our thinking. We initiate our own ideas, exploring them creatively and taking pride in the outcomes.
- We are passionate learners who investigate and seek out answers.
- We make connections to our own experiences and collaborate with others.