What a super start to Year 1 we have had! the staff have been so proud of how well the children have settled into the year 1 routines so far. Every child has come into school enthusiastic and happy which has made for a lovely learning environment so far.
We're loving our new topic 'The Circus' and particularly enjoyed our visit from 'The Great Gappo' last Thursday. It was a super experience where the adults and children all learnt new skills. We tried juggling, balancing, diablos, spinning plates and Chinese Ribbon dancing. The children were all super stars ( better than some of the adults in fact!!) They showed enormous growth minsets and kept trying to improve a skill, even when it was really hard.
Well done Year 1....super proud of you all!
Phase 1 Updates
- Phase 1 Show!!
- Welcome to all our new Reception children!
- Year 1 clown workshop
- Year 1 new outdoor area!
- Year 1 and our wonderful circus workshop!
- Wonderful Warwick castle Trip!
- Reception children visit Year 1 again
- Jeffers Class library slot
- Reception in Year 1!
- Reception Trip to the Sea Life Centre
- Easter Bonnet Fun!!
- ' Jeff-berg Shop!'
- Spring News From Reception
- Year 1 Baking Fun
- Reception Phonics afternoon
- Year 1 Reuse, Reduce, Recycle Workshop
- Reception News!
- Year 1 visit to the Botanic Gardens
- News from Year 1
- Circus Workshop
- What a super start to Year 1