It was great to see so many parents and grandparents popping in to share a book with their child at our family library session yesterday. No wonder we have so many fab readers in Year 1! I loved seeing the children reading to their grown-ups this time which really showed how far the children have come in the last few months. The pre school children that joined us were so well behaved and loved hearing their older brother or sister read to them too.
Here are a few photos for you to see,
Phase 1 Updates
- Phase 1 Show!!
- Welcome to all our new Reception children!
- Year 1 clown workshop
- Year 1 new outdoor area!
- Year 1 and our wonderful circus workshop!
- Wonderful Warwick castle Trip!
- Reception children visit Year 1 again
- Jeffers Class library slot
- Reception in Year 1!
- Reception Trip to the Sea Life Centre
- Easter Bonnet Fun!!
- ' Jeff-berg Shop!'
- Spring News From Reception
- Year 1 Baking Fun
- Reception Phonics afternoon
- Year 1 Reuse, Reduce, Recycle Workshop
- Reception News!
- Year 1 visit to the Botanic Gardens
- News from Year 1
- Circus Workshop
- What a super start to Year 1