Reception had a super afternoon during the last week of term visiting Mrs Cross and Mrs Johnson in Year 1. We had a lovely time listening to stories, playing and chatting. All the children were confident and happy, noticing many similarities in the Year 1 classrooms with the Reception classrooms. It was home from home!
Thank you for sharing a lovely afternoon with us, everyone went back to Reception relaxed and happy.
We can't wait until September!
Phase 1 Updates
- Chinese New Year in Reception!
- Year 1 trip to the Botanic Gardens in Leicester.
- Phase 1 Show!!
- Welcome to all our new Reception children!
- Year 1 clown workshop
- Year 1 new outdoor area!
- Year 1 and our wonderful circus workshop!
- Wonderful Warwick castle Trip!
- Reception children visit Year 1 again
- Jeffers Class library slot
- Reception in Year 1!
- Reception Trip to the Sea Life Centre
- Easter Bonnet Fun!!
- ' Jeff-berg Shop!'
- Spring News From Reception
- Year 1 Baking Fun
- Reception Phonics afternoon
- Year 1 Reuse, Reduce, Recycle Workshop
- Reception News!
- Year 1 visit to the Botanic Gardens
- News from Year 1
- Circus Workshop
- What a super start to Year 1