Where do I start?! What a wonderful morning we had with 'The Great Gappo' (Graham) from Splats entertainment! We learnt how to juggle with scarves and then balls, we did diablo, we balanced peacock feathers upright on our hands then chins, we did chinese ribbon dancing and we spun plates.
Everybody loved the morning and so many of us learnt new skills that we did not think we could do. The Great Gappo told us to keep practising because good skills take a long time to perfect.
Have a look at a few of the photos!
Phase 1 Updates
- Phase 1 Show!!
- Welcome to all our new Reception children!
- Year 1 clown workshop
- Year 1 new outdoor area!
- Year 1 and our wonderful circus workshop!
- Wonderful Warwick castle Trip!
- Reception children visit Year 1 again
- Jeffers Class library slot
- Reception in Year 1!
- Reception Trip to the Sea Life Centre
- Easter Bonnet Fun!!
- ' Jeff-berg Shop!'
- Spring News From Reception
- Year 1 Baking Fun
- Reception Phonics afternoon
- Year 1 Reuse, Reduce, Recycle Workshop
- Reception News!
- Year 1 visit to the Botanic Gardens
- News from Year 1
- Circus Workshop
- What a super start to Year 1